Moment.

In your eyes, in your mind, love is being drawn. Even if we’re far apart, even if we’re hidden, love is you. I hope the longing that comes with the wind can you my heart. Love is the moment, the day,the moment you came. You filled up my eyes, you filled up my heart and I keep thinking of you. Love is the moment, the day, the moment you left I can’t forget it, I keep thinking about it.
Close your eyes, close you ears, I feel the love. Even if I can’t catch you, even if I can’t hug you, love is you. I hope the longing that is hidden in the sunlight can tell you my heart.

Love is the moment, the day, the moment you came. You filled up my eyes, you filled up my heart and I keep thinking of you. Love is the moment, the day, the moment you left I can’t forget it, I keep thinking about it,

Love is the moment, the day, the moment I let you go. My heart stopped, time stopped, it keeps hurting.

Love is the moment, the day, the moment I left you. Love left too, it keeps hurting

It you eyes, in your mind, love is… the moment.

eh, comel lah awak ^^

0 comments:

Domo